Saturday, September 18, 2010

Electric mixer, blender, food processor, juicer or grinder

Hubby recently bought me a electric juicer when I said that I needed another blender.
It came to my attention that some people did not know the difference between a mixer, blender, food processor, juicer and grinder.
They are all essential cooking aids with completely different jobs. If you are someone starting up your home kitchen then I would suggest that you get one of those conglomeration models that do a few of these tasks by just changing some of its components. Just remember you may need to. *juice, *blend, *mix, *grind and *chop (process) food.
If you have a separate gadget for each task, like me, you need a lot more packing space.
I decided to write a bit about these gadgets so that my readers know more than I did when I was kitting out m first kitchen.
Watch this space if you need to know more without too much research.

No comments: